- to identify new prospects
- to foster customer loyalty
- to present new products or services
- to meet new partners
- to grow your reputation, get a feel for market trends, seize opportunities, or stay up to date on the latest innovations...
These are just some of the opportunities you can tap into by attending a trade show!
- define your goals
- identify a trade fair that is relevant to your business
- set a budget for attending the show
- contact the organiser and book a stand
-prepare your stand layout and design
Here are a few tips and points to check so you can get the most out of being an exhibitor at a trade show:
- prepare for the show well enough in advance. If deadlines are tight, it is best to put it off until the following year.
- choose the size of your stand carefully. The size and location of your stand should be consistent with the profile of your company.
- contact a stand designer: time to call C2J!
- think about the different parts of your stand: a meeting space, relaxation areas, a catering corner, a display area for your products, etc.
- invite your customers
- build up a contact register. Thank all the contacts you met at the show.